If you want more visitors, leads, and sales, here are 5 easier and faster ways you can bring more traffic to your blog. Check them out below and see which one you can start with.
You don’t need to create new content. All you have to do is make some improvements, leverage your existing blog posts, and take advantage of speedy blogging services from Fiverr.
First, start by making a very important improvement: website speed.
Improve your website speed
Website speed is a major factor in search engines ranking.
Also, if your website is too slow, more visitors are bouncing; you are losing traffic.
By simply improving your website traffic, you are able to retain more of the visitors who would otherwise leave upon arrival.
Besides, if your website is too slow, Google will see it as not providing a good user experience and will rank it lower in search results.
With a faster website, you get higher ranking, more traffic, and even better conversion rate.
Here are some numbers that show why you should fix your website speed problem right now.
- A one-second delay can reduce conversion rate by 7%.
- 40% of visitors will abandon a website that takes longer than two seconds to load.
- 79% of people indicate that they wouldn’t return to a website with poor user experience.
- Websites that take more than 4 seconds to load have lower search engine rankings. This also reduce pageviews by 11%.
With improved speed, blogs typically see traffic boost within days.
You can fix your website lower speed problem yourself but it is much easier to get it fixed by a specialist who does it every day for hundreds of websites.
For affordability and superior results, here is the best service that you can use.
Optimized a blog posts for a long-tail keyword
It is often a default approach for bloggers to write articles using short-tail keywords like:
- “How to lose weight”;
- “Home insurance quotes”;
- “Credit cards guide”; etc.
If you look at your own blob posts, you will find that you are using the short-tail keywords.
Here is the problem. These keywords are supper competitive and take extremely long time to actually rank. If you don’t see much traffic to your website despite months of publishing quality content, it is time to edit your existing articles and use the long-tail keywords in the title, headings, and paragraphs.
Replace the short-tail keywords with long-tail keywords. You will see a quick boost in ranking and traffic.
Besides, it is always smarter to start with long-tail keywords. Trying to rank for the popular short-tail keywords is battle you probably may not win in the short term.
Today, even big high authority websites rely on long-tail keywords to drive about 90% of the traffic that they get.
- First, do a long-tail keyword research, select the keyword with enough monthly search volume and lower competition;
- Second, optimize the blog post for the chosen long-tail keyword. If needed, add some additional paragraphs to the blog post to make sure that the overall content is adapted to the keyword.
You can do the long-tail keyword research yourself using the best tool for the job, but that may take you time. To get it done faster, hire a freelancer who specializes in long-tail keyword research and get it done correctly, first time.
Rewrite a blog post title
If your blog posts are not being shared on social media, it maybe because the titles are not powerful enough.
We’ve seen blog posts go from fewer than a hundred social shares to thousands of social shares just by rewriting the title.
Also, we have helped many of our customers boost traffic to their existing blog posts by simply improving the titles and sharing them again on social platforms.
Look closely at your existing blog posts, you may find that the titles need improvements.
Take the following steps.
- Pick an existing blog post that is no longer attracting social media traffic.
- Generate 10 or more better title ideas based on the target keyword. Select the best title from the list.
- Tweak the blog post to reflect the new title (you can simply edit one or two paragraphs, that should be enough).
As you may notice, the hardest step is to come up with 10 or more title ideas. You don’t need to do this yourself; Just go to Fiverr and hire an expert.
Add images to existing blog posts
Blog posts with images are more shareable and more linkable. They simply attract more attention and traffic.
We have helped many blogs boost traffic and social shares by just adding images to their existing blog posts.
Research shows that a blog post with an image every 100 words gets double the number of Twitter shares than blog posts with fewer images.
So, a 1000-words blog post should have at 10 images throughout the content, preferably below every heading. Make sure that the featured image is well designed.
Finding and creating images for blog posts can be time consuming. To be much more efficient, it is a good idea to use freelance graphic designers on Fiverr. You can use this guy; he creates great images for blog posts.
Publish an infographic version of an existing blog post
Research shows that 65% of people are visual learners.
We’ve seen bloggers double their blog traffic by simply repurposing a few of their existing blog posts into infographics.
This is an easier way to attract people who prefer visual content.
Even people who have already read the text version of the infographic blog post will appreciate that you have made efforts to illustrate the same concepts with easy-to-digest visuals.
Infographics have many advantages.
- They capture and hold attention for longer.
- People love to share them on social media.
- They attract more quality backlinks and speed up higher ranking in search engines.
The easiest blog posts to turn into infographics are listicles (list-based articles). For example: “5 simple ways to lose belly fat at home”.
Here is an example of a very successful infographic blog post published by Copyblogger: 15 Grammar Goofs That Make You Look Silly [Infographic]. To date, that infographic blog post has attracted over 7,500 tweets, 60,300 Facebook likes, 194,600 Pinterest pins, and 2,000 LinkedIn shares. And, it is a simple infographic illustrating a few grammar tips with graphics and images.
To publish your own infographic blog post based on an existing list-based blog post, just follow these simple steps.
- Summarize your existing list-based blog post to make it easy to turn into an infographic. Make it short and to-the point. Add the word [infographic] to the title.
- Get the infographic done using an expert service on Fiverr.
- Write a short intro and a short conclusion for the infographic blog post.
- Publish and promote it.
You may be tempted to design the infographic yourself; it won’t be a good use of your time. Just go to Fiverr and get a specialist do it for you.
As always, blogging success depends first on taking ACTION.
Leverage the blog posts that you already have and outsource the simple tasks to quickly generate traffic.
This is an easier way to bring more visitors to your blog, generate more leads, and make more sales. Thanks to Fiverr, you can do this within 3 days, without much efforts from your part.
If you don’t want to waste time, take the first step today. Here is your to-do list.
- Go to Fiverr.com and register for a free account.
- Start by getting this expert to improve your website speed.
- Optimize an existing blog post for a long-tail keyword. Get this guy to do the keyword research for you.
- Select an existing blog post whose title can be improved. Get this guy to generate 10 or more alternative titles. Pick the best title.
- Select a blog post that may need more images. Get the images designed here. Update the blog post by adding the designed images.
- Pick a list-based blog post. Shorten it to make it easy to convert into an infographic-based blog post. Get the infographic done here. Publish the infographic as a blog post with a short text intro and a conclusion.
Once these new and updated blog posts are published, promote them as usual, starting by broadcasting them to your email list. Watch as more visitors come to your blog. Almost each of the steps above can be completed within 3 days.
We hope you come back and share your results in the comment below. Motivating success stories are always helpful.